There are a variety of reasons why your website may not be ranking on Google, including:
1. Poor or lack of SEO (Search Engine Optimization): SEO is a set of strategies and techniques that help optimize your website for search engines, making it easier for them to understand what your website is about and rank it higher in the search engine results.
2. Lack of quality content: Google considers the quality of the content on your website when determining where to rank it. If your content is not well-written, informative, and useful to readers, it won’t rank as highly as other websites with better content.
3. Slow website speed: Website speed is an important factor when it comes to ranking. If your website takes too long to load, Google may decide to rank it lower in the search engine results.
4. Lack of backlinks: Links from other websites to your website are important for SEO. If your website doesn’t have many backlinks, Google may not consider it relevant enough to rank it highly.
5. Poor mobile optimization: Google now favors websites that are optimized for mobile devices. If your website isn’t optimized for mobile, Google may rank it lower in the search engine results.